Friday, September 4, 2009

Do They Have Labor Day in Canada?

I'll be in Vancouver, Canada for the next few days participating in a softball tournament with my softball team. (Currently taking requests for prescription drugs!) Won't be updating again until Tuesday or Wednesday.

This will be my second time in Vancouver. I went with my friends Jacob and Kathleen when they visited me in Seattle in January 2008. We went on New Year's Day - bad idea. It was the most isolated big city I had ever seen. NOTHING was open and NO ONE was there. In fact, our trip highlight was an excursion to the Capilano Suspension Bridge right outside of Vancouver. (Highly recommend it.) I'm sure this time, fun will be had IN Vancouver.

Will be sure to update you on my trip when I return. Until then, enjoy your Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment