Sunday, November 1, 2009

Class Act: My Baby's Father's Facebook Account

Shaka Cobb (for real) and Ebony Smith, two teachers in Atlanta, recently got in a heated, violent dispute in front of students regarding quite the interesting love triangle.

You see, Shaka was like, "Bitch, that's my baby daddy. Step off!" And then Ebony was like, "Hell no, he don't love you the way loves me." At which point an overly eager student chimed in, "I believe it's, 'he doesn't love you', Ms. Smith." Then, Shaka was like, "That's right, Hermione, ten points to Gryffindor!" And Shaka was like, "Why you gotta do me like that, Granger?"

Ok, at least that's how it's all happening in my head.

For more on this story, go directly to the news source: Teachers fight over man in front of students.

Thanks to Detention Slip for this winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment