Saturday, August 1, 2009

I Most Certainly Approve: Yoonha Hwang

Welcome to a new section of my blog. There are many things I like in this world and many things I would like to share. I decided that this should be reflected in my blog. Therefore, I have come up with "I Most Certainly Approve". 

You will know that I approve of new things, people, and places because you will see the obnoxious photo of me with my thumb up on the left side. If you don't see that photo, then you will know that the post is a fake. You cannot trust the approval unless the photo is accompanied to the post. (By the way, anyone with actual talent with photos on computers can feel free to take this photo of me and make it much more interesting and send it to me by email if you'd like.)

So, here goes with my very first "I Most Certainly Approve" post. Allow me to introduce you to Yoonha Hwang. A clearly talented pianist, he has the crazy ability to make trashy pop songs musically more classy and more than just catchy, throwaway moneymakers. 

Not only is his musical ability incredible, his introductions at the beginning of most of his videos prove to me that this is a guy I could befriend. I love friendly people, but friendly people with talent? That's like savory cream cheese icing on top of a red velvet cupcake!

Enjoy these covers of "Poker Face", "Jai Ho", and "Halo":




No comments:

Post a Comment