Monday, July 27, 2009

Give and Get - 30% off at Gap, Old Navy, and Banana Republic

As many of you know, I used to work for Teach For America, a wonderful non-profit organization working to close the academic achievement gap by placing strong leaders in low-income classrooms across the nation. 

I taught 6th grade Math and Reading for 2 years in Phoenix, AZ as a part of this program. I taught the most wonderful children - many of whom I still keep in touch with - and my experience, while extremely difficult, was incredibly rewarding and I still have yet to match it. 

Well, it is with this that I invite you - 
readers of my blog - to participate in the Give and Get event. 

The Give and Get event gets you 30% off every purchase you make at Gap, Banana Republic or Old Navy from July 30th to August 2nd. You can feel good shopping 'til you drop because 5% of the amount you spend will go directly to Teach For America. 

All you have to do is go to this link and print out the coupon. You can use it as many times as you like. I've used it before and even passed it down the line to people behind me. 


Who knew shopping for new clothes could be such a good deed?



No comments:

Post a Comment