Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer Movies!

I have been completely sick for the past week and a half. My total apologies for all my undisciplined-ness. This illness, however, has given me plenty of opportunity to watch way too much TV and look at stupid stuff on the internet. This has led me to quite a list of movies that I would like to see this summer.

Am I crazy for wanting to see "The Proposal"? When I was a kid, I had a very strange obsession with Sandra Bullock - I owned like all of her movies and had posters of her on my wall. Then she started making super-crappy movies like "Forces of Nature" and she sort of fell off my obsession-radar. I find Ryan Reynolds to be charming in a sort of strangely familiar way and Betty White is in it! Well, after all is said and done, I probably won't see it until it hits my Netflix queue.

Here, though, are some movies I definitely will be seeing:

"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"


"Julie and Julia"


"500 Days of Summer"


I also still have to see "Up" and "The Hangover". Oh boy - I love being back in America! :)

1 comment:

  1. I saw "The Proposal" last night and was totally expecting not to really like it. It was SO funny. And let me tell you Betty White is so great in it. Reynolds and Bullock played off eachother really well. I wouldn't wait to see it on Netflix, I thought it was that good.

    ReplyDelete