Monday, January 3, 2011

My Sister's Neater

Growing up, my sister could never clean her room well enough to even make a pathway to the door. Now she's hosting parties, brunches, and events for her family, friends, and church that rival event planning professionals. Just goes to show that we all change as we grow older.

Over Christmas, we reminisced about how she once coerced me into admitting that I put a hole in the bathroom wall (a hole that she made!) in order that we could both end up going to the Harvest Festival in Irvine where we grew up. I took the fall. My sister went, I didn't.

Now she's a married, mother of two with her hands full. Yet she still manages to do things like this:


To read more from her blog (in my opinion, much more interesting, creative and inspiring than mine) visit: http://jmtjohnson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment