Monday, January 11, 2010

Roxxxy



Yes, ladies and gentlemen, a sex doll with feelings. Some perv invented this real life sex robot (as in, you can actually have sex with it) that also can spout out some pretty generic love messages. The inventor claims that sex isn't just about pleasure, it's about intimacy and emotion. His solution? Create a robot that you can have your way with and, once you're finished, can tell you how much she enjoys holding your hand. That's what I think about when I'm lonely and missing intimacy in my life: I wish a had a robot to make me feel real human emotions. Makes me long for Teddy Ruxpin.

My favorite part of the article is this direct quote:

"An engineer, Hines said he was inspired to create the robot after a friend died in the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks."

I shit you not.

No comments:

Post a Comment